Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tacky Pack


I dropped by Joann's to pick up some fabric glue.

Ha. Twenty minutes later, crippled by the wall of options spread in front of me (even using the handy adhesives guide provided by Joann's) I just got an Aleene's tacky pack of fabric glues and called it a day. It was approx. .50 cents more expensive than most the bottles of glue I was eying, and it's a veritable sampler of glue options. Now when I go to buy a proper sized bottle of glue, I know exactly what I want, and I don't have a giant bottle of something I tried and hated lying around cockblocking my craft supplies.` Relief.

(you know those consumer studies where it's been proven that the more options you have, the more likely you're going to be dissapointed with the outcome since you'll be wondering if you made the right choice? Yeah. Is buying glue the proper time for this kind of reflection? Probably not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment